All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJess Tucker sticks her neck out for a strangerthe buzz is someone in the dorm is a trans girl. So Tucker says it s her, even though it s t, to stop the finger pointing. She was an out lesbian in high school, and she figures she can stare down whatever gets thrown her way in college. It can t be that bad.Ella Ramsey is making new friends at Freytag University, playing with on-campus gamers and enjoying her first year, but she s rocked by the sight of a slur painted on someone else s door. A slur clearly meant for her, if they d only kwn. New rules, old prejudices, personal courage, private fear. In this stunning follow-up to the groundbreaking <i>Being Emily</i>, Rachel Gold explores the brave, changing landscape where young women try to be <i>Just Girls</i>.
- Author BiographyRachel Gold has spent seven years as a reporter, a dozen years in marketing, and holds a Master of Fine Arts in Writing degree. She worked as the senior reporter for a weekly newspaper with a readership of up to 100,000. She also served as a PR manager for an international technology company whose reach extended to Europe, Asia and Australia. She has appeared at the Minnesota Library Association Round Table speaking on young adult literature and lives in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Rachel Gold
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFerndale, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.67
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.