All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis one-of-a-kind coloring/activity book contains over 30 whimsical, intricately hand-drawn illustrations and activities. The content promotes awareness of all abilities, explores upper and lower limb differences, introduces new vocabulary, and encourages children to learn and care. The book was written and illustrated by Jennifer Latham Robinson, a disability advocate with over 15 years of professional experience. It is appropriate for children and adults of all abilities. The young people in this coloring book are just like you. They like to learn, play, and to feel loved.
- Author(s)Jennifer Latham Robinson
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.