All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionPretty, popular Marijke Monti and over-achieving nerd-girl Lily Spencer have little in common--except that neither feels successful when it comes to love. Marijke can't get her boyfriend to say I love you and Lily can't get a boyfriend at all. When the girls end up at a late night showing of Titanic, sniffling along with the sinking ship, they realize that their love lives could--and should--be better. Which sparks an idea: Why can't life be like a movie? Why can't they create perfect romantic situations? Now they have a budding friendship and a plan--to act out grand gestures and get the guys of their dreams. It seems like fun at first, but reality turns out to be much more complicated, and they didn't take into account that finding true love usually requires finding yourself first.
- Author BiographyKelly Fiore is the author of Taste Test. When she's not writing, you can find her in the kitchen, trying new recipes and rocking out to Def Leppard. A former high school English teacher, Kelly lives in Maryland with her husband and son. www.kellyfiorewrites.com @kellyannfiore
- Author(s)Kelly Fiore
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleIf Only...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Weight376 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.