Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam is a good little boy but, like most little ones, he often does things that frustrate his parents. Sometimes his parents do things that frustrate William too. Written in rhyme with beautiful illustrations, Just Love Him, I Guess demonstrates that when parents overcome frustration with unconditional love, kids follow their example. This is a children's book about family and the power of unconditional love. It is a picture book that teaches character. Since this book offers the author's best parenting advice, it makes a great gift for expectant mothers and fathers. Expecting parents will see how children learn from their example. This is one picture book from which both children and parents can learn important lessons.
- Author BiographyBeth Whittenbury likes to inspire with her writings and hopes you will enjoy this book. A lawyer by training and a mother in practice, she writes on a wide range of subjects. She has published four law-related, non-fiction books, along with numerous articles in both peer-reviewed law journals and trade magazines. Beth also writes legal thrillers, commercial non-fiction, picture books, and screenplays. Please catch some of her legal articles on her law-related website, www.bkwhittenbury.com or follow her blog covering many topics at bethwhittenbury.wordpress.com To order her books, please visit her writer's website at www.bethwhittenbury.com. Janelle Carbajal grew up with a large family in a small house located in sunny Southern California. As a kid, she tried her hand at ballet, gymnastics, and karate, but soon found that she was happiest creating art. And when she wasn't drawing on paper, she was drawing inspiration from her favorite cartoons. Later in life, she received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Southern California as a first step to transforming her passion into a career. She currently lives and works in Palos Verdes Estates, California, and has illustrated several books and provided artwork for album covers, musicals, and animation shorts. In her free time, she enjoys baking, watching films, and reading and making comics. And truthfully, she still watches cartoons...a lot of cartoons. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Beth Whittenbury
- PublisherKolbury Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKolbury Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janelle Carbajal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.