All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the sublime to the ridiculous, Just My Typo is a hilarious collection of typographical errors, slips of the pen and embarrassing misprints which, like any typo of any kind, should never have happened, cant be excused, and must t in any way be glorified. Enjoy.You'll travel back in time to meet great figures from history: Sir Francis Drake (who circumcised the world in a small ship), Queen Victoria (who pissed graciously over the Menai Bridge), and Rambo (the famous French poet). You'll find moral instruction ('Blessed are the meek, for they shall irrigate the earth') and pearls of wisdom ('love is just a passing fanny'). You'll be outraged by politicians who exploit disasters to boost their pubic profiles; entranced by lambs that gamble in the fields; concerned for a man who was admitted to hospital suffering from severe buns; and appalled to meet 11-year-old twins Helen and Ugh.
- Author BiographyDrummond Moir grew up in Edinburgh and studied at St Anne's College, Oxford and Daiichi Keizai University in Fukuoka, Japan. He has worked in publishing since 2006 and is currently Editorial Director at Sceptre.
- Author(s)Drummond Moir
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine137 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.