All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lindsay Bareham had her new kitchen installed, her rmal cooking environment was turned upside down. Restricted to two rings, she had to approach cooking in a whole new way. The result is over 100 creative and exciting recipes that can be cooked in just one pot - what's more, they all require minimal preparation and are made with seasonal ingredients that are easy to find in your local supermarket. There are fiddly restauarant-style techniques (although the recipes include plenty of tricks and shortcuts if you want to upgrade your meals). Whether you want to make a quick and easy after-work dinner or a relaxed meal for friends, this book is perfect for you. Tempting mains include Chorizo and white bean stew, Thai green duck curry with coriander odles and Monkfish chowder with green beans and thyme, and enticing desserts include White chocolate and raspberry trifle, Chocolate and almond rice pudding and Apple cream with banana passion fruit sauce.
- Author BiographyLindsey Bareham has made her name as a restaurant critic and award-winning food writer. Twenty years of reviewing many of the best and some of the worst restaurants has provided her with a unique background for cookering writing. She wrote a daily after-work recipe for the London Evening Standard for eight years and currently writes the daily Dinner Tonight and Friday Masterclass for The Times T2. She also writes a monthly column for Saga Magazine. Author of twelve cookery books, her latest is Pasties, an appreciation and exploration of the Cornish pasty.
- Author(s)Lindsey Bareham
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date18/12/2015
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight648 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.