All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
About this product
- DescriptionBecky and her husband were committed to providing a haven in raising their four children in the fear of God. Their lovely neighborhood was increasingly dangerous and running counter to their commitment. What should they do? Where could they go? Where would He lead? How would this affect the relationships they had forged with family and the many friends they had made in the churches they attended in their spiritual journey? Little would they kw that God would lead them among the plain people. Their journey was sometimes perplexing, but there was much happiness and laughter in their many new experiences.
- Author BiographyBernadette (Becky) Noonan was born to Irish parents in Buffalo, New York. She received her elementary and secondary education in the city public schools, and her BA degree in Chemistry Education from Canisius College.She and her husband Joseph McGurrin have four grown children and two grandchildren. Presently she is writing curriculum for Christian Light Publications in Harrisonburg, Virginia and teaching school in West Virginia.This is her fourth book.
- Author(s)Becky McGurrin
- PublisherVision Publishers, LLC
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVision Publishers, LLC
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.