All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe delightful tales of whales and cats and kangaroos and crabs - everything from how the camel got in a humph (and got his hump!) to how the alphabet was invented. Enchanting and funny, these fantastical stories continue to delight each and every generation. With an inspiring introduction by Jonathan Stroud, author of the 'Bartimaeus' trilogy, and including fun-filled endtes.
- Author BiographyJoseph Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) was born in India, although educated in England. He was a prolific writer and recognized as a genius. In 1907 he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. His many books for children includeJust So Stories and Kim.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuffin Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Classics
- Content Noteb & w line
- Weight143 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byJonathan Stroud
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.