All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes CD-Rom 'This newly updated resource book with printable activities (on an accompanying CD-Rom) provides excellent teaching materials for busy teachers and teaching assistants. It is likely to be most useful when linked to professional development activities designed to address behaviour issues at the whole-school level' - SENCO Update '[This book] offers a resource to schools that can be incorporated into differentiated classroom planning, as well as IBPs, IEPs or pastoral guidance for a particular child...[The book offers] a comprehensive means of helping those children who struggle with their behaviour to learn to take responsibility for their actions and to improve' - Special Children who struggle with their behaviour, just like those who struggle with an academic task such as learning to read or doing mathematical calculations, need extra, structured, support. This resource helps educational staff to teach young people to improve their behaviour without resorting to punishment or to strategies based on lost learning opportunities. The ready-to-use worksheets encourage pupils to: * understand their own behaviour * see others point of view * think about how the future might look * consider the range of choices to action * be aware of potential help and pitfalls * plan a course of action * check and review their progress. These will help children to take responsibility for their actions - both those that get them in trouble and those that they can take to change their behaviour for the better. For this new edition, the author has revised and expanded the whole book, and added 16 brand new worksheets. It is ideal for anyone working with pupils experiencing difficulty in school and can be used in group or individual work settings.
- Author BiographyFiona Wallace is an Educational Psychologist and Service Co-ordinator for the Behaviour Support Service in Birmingham.
- Author(s)Fiona Wallace
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations +
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.