All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- Description'Joanne Kraft always comes through with milk out the se humor that is honest, authentic, and even educational! She's one of my favorite writers.'--James N. Watkins Award-winning author and editor of Vista Just Too Busy is the story of the Kraft family's head-on collision with busyness and the 12-month experiment that changed their lives. When their children could recite the dollar value meals at McDonald s faster than the times-tables, Joanne and Paul Kraft knew something was very wrong. So, instead of continuing their busyness habit and fitting more into their schedules, they took a year off from all extracurricular activities and learned how to be a family again. In this book, readers will laugh their way to learning the 10 telltale signs that they're just too busy and find the courage to guard their families from the temptation of constant distraction.
- Author BiographyJOANNE KRAFT loves to encourage women. A sought-after speaker, Kraft has been published in Today s Christian Woman, In Touch, ParentLife, Kyria, and P31 Woman Magazine. She serves as marriage study leader, leader of Inspire Christian Writers, and a 911 dispatcher in Sacramento County, California. She is married and has four children.
- Author(s)Joanne Kraft
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.