Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionA rich vein of data that lays bare pervasive discriminatory environments and their systemic consequences for targets and n-targets of discrimination
- Author BiographySamuel Roundfield Lucas is Professor of Sociology at the University of California-Berkeley. He is the author of Theorizing Discrimination in an Era of Contested Prejudice: Discrimination in the United States, Volume 1 (Temple) and Tracking Inequality: Stratification and Mobility in American High Schools. He is also a co-author of Inequality by Design: Cracking the Bell Curve Myth.
- Author(s)Samuel Roundfield Lucas
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.