All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionAbraham Lincoln was one busy man. He had a country to run. And a war to win. And a family to care for. But when it came time to hor all the soldiers who had died in the great battle of Gettysburg, President Lincoln still took time to say a few words. Two hundred and seventy-one to be exact. Here is a true story about a great man and his famous speech.
- Author BiographyJean Fritz, the Newbery Honor-winning author of <i>Homesick</i>, is best known for her engaging and enlightening nonfiction for young readers<b><i>, </i></b>including <i>What's the Big Idea, Ben Franklin?</i>, <i>And Then What Happened, Paul Revere</i>?, and <i>Shh! We're Writing the Constitution</i>. She was honored with the Knickerbocker Award for Juvenile Literature by the New York State Library Association, and won the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award for her career contribution to American children's literature.
- Author(s)Jean Fritz
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Young Readers: Level 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Weight104 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Robinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.