All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionWithin my circle of friends, I am the foodie. People text, email and call with questions; they ask for advice on what to cook, and how to cook it. It surprised me that so many people don't kw how to put a meal together. And then my friend Karen suggested that I write a cookbook. Why t? Even with the ease of finding recipes online, I asked, and people told me that they definitely still use physical cookbooks. The recipes I've included are favorites of my family and friends. They are recipes that I've posted photos of on Facebook and people have asked for them. Some are family recipes that have been handed down to me that I have simplified. Most of the recipes are cleaned up, healthy versions of the original. I'm t a chef. I am just a good cook, and with the right set of tools (this cookbook), I believe that anyone can become a good cook!
- Author BiographyLara Foldvari is just like you. Really. Just an average homemaker who wants to feed her family right. She isn't a professional chef, but she cooks like one. Maybe not her methods, but the end results are restaurant-worthy meals. After being laid off by a pharmaceutical company, she found herself as an unlikely domestic goddess. Raising chickens, baking bread, and finally finding time to record all (most) of her (mostly) healthy, (mostly) time-saving recipes that friends had been asking for. Lara has been published in a handful of tattoo enthusiast magazines. She is certified by AFAA and ACE as a Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer, and by NESTA as a Lifestyle and Weight Management coach. She teaches YoLarates(TM) and Zumba(R) classes at private studios in Cheshire and Waterbury, CT. Lara lives in Cheshire, CT with her Man, their Storkie (a Yorkie with 8-inch legs!), and a flock of hens. You can contact Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out her website at www.yolarates.com.
- Author(s)Lara Foldvari
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.