All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $100.00Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionA year after being held captive by a dangerous stalker, Celina Gonzalez decides to reclaim her life. With the help of her girlfriends and a business partner, Celina makes her own Doomsday List, everything she wants to do before The End, because the date is approaching -- December 21, 2012. Little by little, fulfilling wishes from her doomsday list, Celina begins to enjoy life again, until one of her wishes -- to kiss a handsome stranger -- that gets her into a heap of trouble, and puts her in danger again. With that fated kiss, Celina bewitches Pancho Guerrero, a former Navy SEAL just returned home to McAllen, Texas. He may have been ready to settle down at home, but his cousin, a high-ranking Mexican drug cartel leader, has other plans for him and his special ops training. Pancho unwillingly gets caught between this angel and the devil when the cartel kidnaps Celina, as she falls to the mercy of one of the most ambitious and ruthless drug cartels, as they use her to make Pancho do a dirty deed for them. Will Celina make it to 12-21-12?
- Author BiographyBonnie S. Mata is from South Texas and lives along the border to Mexico where the weather is always hot and sizzling as the books she writes. She lives with her husband and her high school daughter and her beloved Clyde, who is her personal bodyguard. Bonnie is also a proud Air Force mom who awaits the day when her son will finally be home again. Her ability to speak two languages and to write about her two cultures gives her a unique position. Spanish always has a role in her work, even when she writes in English, therefore, her writing is Spanglish. Her stories and her characters are about Hispanic people and their way of life. Bonnie enjoys talking to people of all lifestyles, young and old. She says that there is always a good story if you just listen. To my readers, never stop dreaming and believing in yourself, because only you can manifest what your heart desires. Visit my website at: bonniesmata.com for more information and up coming books!
- Author(s)Bonnie S Mata
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.