Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00+ AU $14.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by elczek
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the steamy coastal Alabama town of Sea Breeze, an interconnected group of older teens hook up, break up ...and much, much more. Preston is one bad boy. And Amanda has harboured a crush on him for forever. When she finally makes her move on him, it does t end well. But still, she can't resist him. Especially w that he seems to be pursuing her, too. No one wants wants them to be together. Not Amanda's brother, Marcus, who is on the verge of his marriage to Low, and definitely t any of Preston's buddies. They kw way too much about Preston's dark side. Yet the dangerous attraction is there ...and neither Preston r Amanda are going to deny it.
- Author BiographyAbbi Glines is the author of The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers in addition to several other YA novels. A devoted booklover, Abbi lives with her family in Alabama. She maintains a Twitter addiction at @abbiglines and can also be found at AbbiGlines.com.
- Author(s)Abbi Glines
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/10/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.