All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the steamy coastal Alabama town of Sea Breeze, an group of older teens hook up, break up ...and much, much more. Preston Drake is one bad boy. He has a different girl in his bed every night, which is just how he likes it - strings, issues, just fun. The problem is, he keeps finding himself thinking about one girl he shouldn't...his best friend's little sister, who's suddenly all grown-up. Amanda Hardy has had a crush on Preston for ever, but his reputation always kept her away. Now that it seems the attraction might be mutual, it's getting harder to igre her feelings...No one wants them to be together - but their attraction is too strong to keep them apart.
- Author BiographyAbbi Glines is the international bestselling author of series like SeaBreeze, Rosemary Beach and The Vincent Boys, all of which have had titles on the NYT bestseller list. A devoted booklover, Abbi lives with her family in Alabama. She maintains a Twitter addiction at @abbiglines and can also be found at AbbiGlines.com.
- Author(s)Abbi Glines
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.