All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionPopular fiction author Sally John's first series The Other Way Home comes to life with a fresh, new cover for a new audience of readers. In Just to See You Smile , the third book in series, teacher and coach Britte Olafsson finds herself drawn to the new principal who's an ex-Marine. His discipline toward life and in teaching matches her own, and when coaching dilemmas erupt, he strongly moves to support her. Despite past hurts and disappointments, Britte tentatively begins to open her heart to him. Coach Anne Sutton and Alec, her husband of 17 years, lose sight of their love. Alec tries to find a way to win back the love and faith of Anne. Just to See You Smile is a tender story about faithfulness, hope, the unconditional love of Jesus, and the true meaning and beauty of semper fidelis (always faithful).
- Author BiographySally John is the author of the popular The Other Way Home and In a Heartbeat series, including A Journey by Chance and In a Heartbeart. A three-time finalist for the Christy Award and a former teacher, she lives in Southern California with her husband, Tim. Writing fiction takes a backseat only to her cherished roles of wife, mom, mom-in-law, and grandma.
- Author(s)Sally John
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Other Way Home
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.