All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
About this product
- DescriptionJustice, Humanity and Social Toleration develops the concept of rmative justice as setting human affairs right in accordance with the principles of human rights, human goods, and human bonds. Defending the ideas of global justice and modernity, Professor Xunwu Chen explores social toleration and democracy as embodiments of rmative justice in our time. The approach of this text is groundbreaking. By giving equal emphasis to rmative justice as distributive justice and corrective justice, Chen shifts the paradigm for a new view on global justice. The discourse on global justice is furthered by the context of Eastern-Western dialogues. This thoughtful and groundbreaking work is a stimulating work for professionals and both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Author BiographyXunwu Chen is associate professor of philosophy at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Author(s)Xunwu Chen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.