Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionJustice My Ass! is a collection of trial experiences that provide insight into the criminal justice process. The stars on the good side are police officers, lawyers, and judges of varying degrees of ability and ethics; on the dark side are the evil and merely unfortunate offenders they pursue. Then, there are the colorful characters in between. The good side players struggle to do what is just, but often end up simply doing their jobs the best they can. Under severe stress, they find comic relief even in the worst possible situations. The criminal justice system in America is dysfunctional. That became crystal clear during the chaos of the Baltimore riots that followed the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. On April 4, 1968, Dr. King was shot down as he stood on the balcony outside his room at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tennessee. Although t a how-to manual, Justice My Ass! provides proven trial techniques that will help lawyers, young and old, improve their courtroom presence and avoid the dangers of over-zealous tactics.
- Author BiographyFred Kelly Grant has a J.D. degree from the University of Chicago, School of Law. He served as law clerk to Frederick W. Brune, as assistant United States Attorney, and he now helps ranchers, farmers and landowners protect themselves from arbitrary government regulations. He writes regularly at www.justicemyass.com.
- Author(s)Fred Kelly Grant
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight955 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.