All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionThere are others who don't want the truth kwn, but Private Investigator, Lee Belle is determined to find the truth and those responsible at all cost---even her life. Lee Belle, Private Investigator is hired by attorney Adam Fisher, to find an heir to the estate of the recently deceased and rewned painter, Christopher Wright. An heir, Christopher Wright didn't kw existed until a month before his demise. Christopher Wright's donated his last painting to the Art Institute of Chicago Museum. In the painting, he left clues that are as mysterious as his death and the finding of his missing heir of twenty-eight years ago. Lee and Adam join forces to find the missing heir and the meaning behind the painting. They find themselves fighting the sexual tension that grows between them as they unravel secrets of the past: rape, deception and murder. Lee's life gets threatened as she nears the discovery of the heir and those who had a hand in what happened twenty-eight years ago.
- Author BiographyBarb Nagel is a member of National Romance Writers of America. Barb resides in Erie, Michigan with her husband. They enjoy wintering in North Fort Myers, Florida where Barb is constantly on the prowl in search of new fresh ideas for her books.
- Author(s)Barb Nagel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.