All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on a multinational and multidisciplinary discussion between American and European researchers and practitioners on the moral, legal and political dilemmas raised by the use of force in today's world.
- Author BiographyGILLES ANDREANI is adjunct professor at Pantheon Assas Paris II University, France. Former director of the Centre d'Analyse et de prevision (CAP) of the French Foreign Affairs ministry, his diplomatic career concerned issues of international security and transatlantic relations. PIERRE HASSNER is Emeritus Research Director and Research Associate at The Centre for International Studies and Research, Sciences Po, Paris, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleThe Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGilles Andreani,Pierre Hassner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.