All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionJustin loves soccer--but he doesn't love being teased. Learn how to handle a bully in this Level 2 Ready-to-Read from Tony and Lauren Dungy.</b> Justin is thrilled to be on a soccer team. But at his very first practice, he is approached by a tall girl who calls him Shorty. She tells him he's too little to be on the team and that he should just go home. Justin doesn't kw what to do. He loves soccer, but he doesn't want to be teased. How do you deal with a bully?Children will love this inspirational Level 2 Ready-to-Read featuring the Dungy children, written by Tony and Lauren Dungy.
- Author BiographyTony and Lauren Dungy</b> are active members of many organizations, including All Pro Dad, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Mentors for Life, Family First, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Tony is a former NFL player and the retired head coach of the 2006 Super Bowl Champions, the Indianapolis Colts.
- Author(s)Lauren Dungy,Tony Dungy
- PublisherSimon Spotlight
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReady-To-Read - Level 2 (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vanessa Brantley Newton
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.