All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionJuvenile Law is a rare and practical tool that conjures up thought provoking dialogue and addresses the conflicting issues that surround juvenile affairs. Students and professionals alike will find valuable guidance in this template for dealing with juvenile issues. They will gain insight into the complexity of the laws affecting juveniles, and the interplay of emotion and other factors that are inescapable in a consideration of this subject.
- Author BiographyMarymount University, Arlington, Virginia; Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Ohio. Marsh is a member of the DC Bar Association, an Adjunct Professor of Paralegal Studies and a Practioner of Juvenile Law, Guardian ad Litem and she taught at Georgetown University and was the Paralegal Program Director at UNC Charlotte.
- Author(s)Toni Marsh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width200 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.