All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionTackling juvenile offending has become a key part of crime reduction strategies. The articles selected for this volume examine juvenile offending from various critical perspectives and represent the work of the most influential international figures in the field. The issues addressed include: the different needs and perspectives of youth offenders; whether offenders should be treated differently from others because of their age; recommendations of policy changes; identification of risk factors; issues surrounding the sentencing of juvenile offenders; and the relevance of restorative justice.
- Author BiographyThom Brooks is Reader in Law at University of Durham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCrime and Punishment: Critical Essays in Legal Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byDr. Thom Brooks
- Series Edited byDr. Thom Brooks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.