All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKabbalistic Healing is about the process of unification, of joining with reality, and the implications of that process for daily life. It draws on the author's work at A society of Souls, which promotes the belief that the ultimate form of healing is to create a unitive or ndual state of consciousness, integrating the healthy human ego into its proper relationship with transcendent reality. As we deepen our understanding of our true selves and enhance our ability to hold new states of consciousness, we are able t only to heal ourselves, but to help heal others as well.
- Author BiographyJason Shulman is an internationally known spiritual teacher and modern kabbalist who is also a recognized teacher in the Buddhist lineage of Shaka Kendo Rich Hart, Abbot of the Clear Mountain Center. He is the founder of A Society of Souls, a school dedicated to the awakening of the human spirit through the work of Integrated Kabbalistic Healing. He is also a faculty member at the New York Open Center, Esalen Institute, and Omega Institute. He lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Jason Shulman
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight0 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementOriginal ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.