All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaffe Fassett's quilts never fail to dazzle and delight. Fifteenth in this series of bestsellers, Kaffe Fassett's Quilt Grandeur lives up to its name, inspiring readers with grand new takes on the age-old art of quilting. It brings you 20 patterns that show off to advantage his signature line of Rowan fabrics. Alongside tips and techniques for doing museum-quality work, Kaffe generously shares what he's learned over 30 years as a designer and quilter extraordinaire and provides everything you need to duplicate these glorious designs. Or, taking a page from Kaffe's playbook, you can use these designs to inspire your own original interpretation!
- Author BiographySan Francisco-born artist Kaffe Fassett is a name every quilter knows. His work has been commissioned by the British monarchy, American fashion designers and the Royal Shakespeare Company. Best known for his colourful designs in the decorative arts, he has written over 30 books, concentrating on teaching the colour and design stages of craftwork.
- Author(s)Kaffe Fassett
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note80 illustrations, 90 photographs in full colour
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.