All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to Provence, France, and take pleasure in 20 beautiful quilts that feature all the romance of a time gone by. Kaffe Fassett's Quilts en Provence is a study in geometry and colour set in the South of France, where narrow streets and vibrantly hued buildings provide a medieval backdrop. Based on Kaffe's signature line of Rowan fabrics, the pieces have been designed by some of the world's finest quilters, including Liza Prior Lucy, Pauline Smith, Roberta Horton, and introducing Philip Jacobs, a longtime designer for Rowan who specializes in floral prints. Complete instructions for creating each museum-quality quilt are included along with tips and techniques that Kaffe has gathered in his more than 30 years of experience. Every quilter will treasure this next book from an international quilting celebrity.
- Author BiographySan Francisco-born artist Kaffe Fassett is a name every quilter knows. His work has been commissioned by the British monarchy, American fashion designers and the Royal Shakespeare Company. Best known for his colourful designs in the decorative arts, he has written over 30 books, concentrating on teaching the colour and design stages of craftwork.
- Author(s)Kaffe Fassett
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2017
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note80 illustrations, 60 photographs in full colour
- Weight730 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.