All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionKaffe Fassett takes 20 of his favourite quilt blocks from his unique series of patchwork and quilting books with Rowan and recolours them with the new collection of Rowan fabrics. Photographed in a simple village in the heart of rural Bulgaria, they create a stunning array of colour contrasts, harmonies and shapes, giving quilters the chance to see a master colourist and his team of designers at work. Kaffe's desire to recreate these designs with new fabrics came about after seeing how his students often came up with vel versions of his original designs and he felt impelled to do the same!
- Author(s)Kaffe Fassett
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBowral
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.