All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description(Music Sales America). A setting by Kaija Saariaho of texts by Amin Maalouf for solo Sopra with Pia. A joint commission between the Theatre De Chatelet Paris and the Barbican Centre London, the piece was first performed in Paris, April 2003. The text features four short writings Attente, Douleur, Parfum De L'Instant and Resonances, with a complex Pia part that bubbles with effervescent textures and glissandi.
- PublisherChester Music
- Date of Publication06/10/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChester Music
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width239 mm
- Height335 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.