All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.43Free postage
- AU $30.63Free postage
- AU $34.71Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn the ancient lands of Kakadu, it's t just the crocodiles you should be afraid of... Crisp, tense and fast-moving storytelling aside, Seaton absolutely raises the bar in rural fiction, with her fascinating glimpses of territory life. Australian Women's Weekly Voted Australian Author of the Year in the 2014 AusRomToday Awards Helicopter pilot Ellie Porter loves her job. Soaring above the glorious Kakadu National Park, she feels freed from the heavy losses of her beloved family farm and the questions around her father's suicide. But when a search-and-rescue mission on the boundary of the older property reveals unusual excavation works, Ellie vows to investigate. The last thing she needs is her bad-tempered co-pilot, Kane McLaren, interfering. The son of the current owners of the farm, her attraction to him is a distraction she can't afford, especially when someone threatens to put a stop to her inquiries - by any means necessary. Ellie will have to trust Kane if she is to have any hope of uncovering the truth of what is really going on. Between Ellie's damage and Kane's secrets, can they find a way to open up to each other before the shadowy forces shut her up...for good?
- Author BiographyAnnie Seaton lives near the beach on the mid-north coast of New South Wales. She is fulfilling her lifelong dream of writing and has been delighted to discover that readers love reading her stories as much as she loves writing them. Her career and studies have spanned the education sector for most of her working life, with the completion of a Masters Degree in Education, and working as an academic research librarian, a high school principal and a university tutor until she took up a full-time writing career. She is now published internationally in e-books across the romance genre, and in 2014 was voted Australian Author of the Year by romance readers in the AusRomToday.com Readers' Choice Awards. Each winter, Annie and her husband leave the beach to roam the remote areas of Australia for story ideas and research. Readers can contact Annie through her website annieseaton.net or find her on Facebook and Twitter.
- PrizesShortlisted for Romance Writers of Australia: Romantic Book of the Year (Mainstream Category) 2016.
- Author(s)Annie Seaton
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.