Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for a new challenge w that you've mastered sudoku? Kakuro might be just what you need, and Kakuro For Dummies is a great place to start! A kakuro puzzle is a grid consisting of interlocking horizontal rows and vertical columns of squares, called blocks. You fill in the empty squares with numbers that match the clues and work both horizontally and vertically. Sound simple? Guess again! Kakuro uses the logic of sudoku plus some basic math skills. But relax - Kakuro For Dummies explains the clues, combinations, fixed values, and candidates - all the pieces of the puzzle.Like its sudoku counterpart, Kakuro For Dummies includes 240 puzzles from breezy easy to diabolically difficult. It demystifies the process, walking you through completing your first puzzle with illustrations and explanations that show the logic involved. You'll get your feet wet with more than 100 easy puzzles, sharpen your skills on 120 in the medium-to-difficult range, and if you're brave eugh, go head-to-head with nine devilish ones that'll keep you awake nights. In time, you'll find yourself as addicted to kakuro as you are - or were - to sudoku, and having twice as much fun! You do the math.
- Author BiographyAndrew Heron is the author of the best-selling Sodoku For Dummies series and a puzzle compiler for international newspapers.
- Author(s)Andrew Heron
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2005
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width180 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.