All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kalachakra, the great cosmic clock, is an organising structure of consciousness, t of matter, formed as an awe inspiring, deep violet blue rotating flower, a disc of cosmic proportions. Its lumisity is evident. It is the blueprint of man, beyond time and space. In its universal perspective which is the approach we are presenting in our work and in this booklet, the Kalachakra is a projection of God, one of his very high reflections, but t the only one. Whether you have an attitude about a personalised God, or you believe that something like this does t exist, you will find that the reality is different. The most important in such an experience is the flexibility of the mind. The immanent organising structure of the Kalachakra existed even before the Big Bang created the universe. You can see the Kalachakra as similar to the Sri Yantra, the well-kwn visible mandala that the root sound OM creates1, displaying the vibrational pattern of cosmic law and order, radiating out in the created world in four directions, to the rth, east, south and west. But it is more true to say that the Kalachakra was before the Sri Yantra. The Kalachakra has never t been. As the blueprint for body, mind and spirit, the Kalachakra has a composite nature; the different levels of the aura the koshas, are t separate layers as in an onion, but multi dimensionally interconnected. The Kalachakra relates to life and to consciousness, wanting to bring the manifestation on to the next incarnation. The all encompassing life is an aspect of the Kalachakra. It covers myriads of life everywhere. As such the Kalachakra offers a path from the rmal, outer, face-value measurement of time and towards the centre of the circle, to the higher Self in the core where the outer clock-time is transcended to inner time or timelessness.
- Author BiographyOver the past 30 years Ulla and Erik Sandersen has established themselves as the psychologist and counsellor pair that can get you results. Their down to earth eclectic approach is developed from their own journey, having tried and tested many of the most important schools in the field of self-development and transpersonal psychology since the mid 70's. Ulla being the psychologist (M. A. Psych) of the two, initially working traditionally; she knew from the very start that there's more to your personality than your childhood; so she joined forces with husband Erik and together they founded Starbridge Centre Being well established in the field of art therapy, Ulla has been applying her artistic and intuitive tallents to both paint meditative paintings that have proven themselves powerful tools for transformation and upliftment in our group work and to run her own art therapy workshops. Through this journey they have both learned how each individual is different in much deeper ways than most psychotherapeutic schools acknowledge, and of the fragility and immense strength of the human psyche. We seem fragile in that a few unpleasant experiences can cause pain for many years - and yet we are immensely powerful because we again and again realize that in spite of the most horrendous odds, with the right help, the right tool and the right timing; you break free and the healthy core in you shines through as your life becomes the meaningful journey it is meant to be. Erik, started working as a professional group facilitator and therapist in 1976 and has been practising since, over the years utilising a wide range of modalities, as for example Gestalt therapy, Jungian dream analysis, aura reading and meditation. An approach he specialises in is How to cope with the collective. He now often finds himself more and more in the role of spiritual mentor. Ulla is a registered psychologist, has a Masters in psychology, she is a trained as psychodrama teacher, in Bioenergetics, in body awareness and in Jungian dream analysis and she also has attended numerous courses in Bioenergetics, healing and courses run by Jes Bertelsen Erik and his wife Ulla migrated from Denmark in 1987 together with their son Peter.
- Author(s)Erik Sandersen,Ulla Sandersen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.