All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $28.75Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.60
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $33.56Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.39
About this product
- DescriptionKale has been blogged about, raved about, lauded by fashionistas, A-listers and nutritionists as the big next new superfood. It is humble, cheap, on our doorstep and packed with a cocktail of super minerals and vitamins that outshine all green vegetables. Take ten minutes to make crunchy, delicious kale crisps or try kale in salads, smoothies, risottos and savoury tarts.
- Author BiographyClaire 'Clea' Chapoutot is one of France's most famous and respected food bloggers dedicated to organic cooking. She has published more than 20 books in France and internationally, which have been translated into Spanish, German and Dutch. Claire also has a degree in Social Sciences as applied to nutrition. She spent two years living in Japan where she discovered a host of new ingredients that inspired her cooking.
- Author(s)Claire Chapoutot
- PublisherModern Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleNatural Superfoods
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintModern Books
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.