All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilderness and Weather Are Easily Overcome. But Betrayal? Annie Justice sees things differently. Her unconventional condition, synesthesia, helped make her one of the most sought-after stained-glass artists in the country. And teamed with her German shepherd, she's just as successful in her work with the K-9 Search and Rescue Team, finding people seemingly hidden from others' eyes. But one kws her expertise for hiding the childhood insecurities that plague her - until Jed Curry comes along. Then the search for a missing child goes awry, and Jed must reveal his true identity. He's prepared for Annie's anger, but t the hurt. And neither of them is prepared for the real trial ahead - something far more sinister and dangerous than their search. Can Jed and Annie overcome their unkwn enemy - and the insecurities and secrets keeping them apart - before it's too late?
- Author BiographyKaren Ball is the bestselling author of five novels and four novellas. She is also the editor behind several of today's bestselling Christian novels. Her powerful style blends humor, poignancy, and honesty with God's truth. Karen lives in Southern Oregon with her husband, Don, and their kid, Bodhan, a mischief-making Siberian husky.
- Author(s)Karen Ball
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFamily Honor Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.