Kaleidoskop: Kultur, Literatur und Grammatik by Winnie Adolph, Simone Berger, Jack Moeller, Barbara Mabee (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $113.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionKaleidoskop is essentially two books in one: a cultural and literary reader with a comprehensive review of grammar. This combination allows maximum flexibility for instructors to design their own programs. The 10 topics of the Lekture section contain a variety of texts and activities, and the 10 Kapitel of the self-contained grammar section (Grammatik) allow instructors to work with the grammar topics in whatever order they choose; the grammar chapters may be treated independently of the reading chapters or used concurrently with the Themen of the same number. Given these materials the instructor can provide a learner-centered classroom with activities that lend themselves to cooperative learning.Kaleidoskop features a flexible four-skills, learner-centered approach that promotes communication and focuses on the literature and culture of the German-speaking world. Reading plays an important role in this text, with exercises for listening, speaking and writing revolving around the wide range of authentic reading selections. These texts are authentic and include advertisements, charts, newspaper and magazine articles, letters, e-mails, forum mails, polls, interviews, biographies, songs, poems, and fiction.
- Author BiographyJack Moeller is retired from Oakland University after many distinguished years of excellence in teaching. He continues to be involved in the revision process of DEUTSCH HEUTE and KALEIDOSKOP to ensure the quality and integrity of the program. Winnie Adolph teaches at Florida State University. Her experience enables her to provide creative learning activities for the text and Internet. Barbara Mabee recently retired as Professor of German from Oakland University. Her expertise in poetry and contemporary literature has been invaluable in the selection of materials. She has written the introductions to the authors and the activities that accompany the literary texts and poems. Simone Berger, formerly an instructor at Tufts University, has returned to Germany. She provides invaluable input for authentic readings, realia, and contemporary German language.
- Author(s)Barbara Mabee,Jack Moeller,Simone Berger,Winnie Adolph
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.