All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical, hands-on guide to learning and performing SET attacks with multiple examples. Kali Linux Social Engineering is for penetration testers who want to use BackTrack in order to test for social engineering vulnerabilities or for those who wish to master the art of social engineering attacks.
- Author BiographyRahul Singh Patel is currently working as an independent security consultant in India. Among his many other responsibilities, he performs web application security assessments and penetration testing. Rahul started his journey in the world of computer hacking while still at school. He is very passionate about the subject of penetration testing and security research on chip-based security. Over the years, he has continued his attempts to keep himself up-to-date with the latest technology advancements in IT security.
- Author(s)Rahul Singh Patel
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight161 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.