All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTouching the Time is the title chosen by the artist for the exhibition in Rome which sees the sculptures in dialogue with the imposing spaces of the Mercati di Traia, a location where everything looks extraordinary, evocative and timeless. In accumulating time, the events have been buried underground in the dark and left as sediment among the layers of the memory. The fragments have been secretly preserved with their boundless, potential and internal energy. The latent energy of the sculpture echoes with that of the place of installation, both urishing and subliming together. The space turns into a magnetic field and the energy of the place wakes up from the long sleep. Those who see and touch my sculptures, without dwelling on the appearance, will feel the flow of time. They will hear around them the resonating voices, yet silent, that emerge from the depth of the place. As if you are touching the accumulation of passed times that materializes in the present.
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Out-of-print date03/11/2011
- Content Note120 illustrations, 80 in colour
- Weight880 g
- Width242 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.