All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionEven in the best of times, it is hard for three friends to play together happily all the time as someone always feels left out. Such is the case when Kangaroo, Dolphin and Turtle play. There are times when Kangaroo and Dolphin play but leave out their friend Turtle. Then there are times when Turtle and Kangaroo play forgetting about their friend Dolphin. Further still, Dolphin and Turtle find games that they enjoy, however, it excludes Kangaroo. This causes each character to feel sad, mad and frustrated with their friendships. However, despite being left out of some activities, Kangaroo, Dolphin and Turtle still like playing together and learn that being friends doesn't mean always playing together all the time. They also learn to value what they bring into their triangle of friendship and to appreciate the times when they are by themselves! Told with sensitivity and humor and beautifully illustrated, Kangaroo, Dolphin and Turtle is a great story for anyone who ever had to deal with the ups and downs of having two best friends. Watch a virtual reading of Kangaroo, Dolphin and Turtle on YouTube (http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1d7qlUgP_M). Also available for FREE down load on iTunes' iBooskshelf, Barnesandble.com and for the Nook.
- Author BiographyRichard Thomas is a writer of fiction. He resides in Forest Hills, New York with his wife. He still counts many of his childhood friends among his friends today--although they don't get to play together nearly enough nowadays! None of them, however, resemble turtles, dolphins or kangaroos. Shanise Ng, Illustrator - If life was as planned, Shanise would be filthy rich and living it up with beautiful kids . But in reality, she flew half way across the globe and is currently residing happily in London with her partner, earning her dough in the day and indulging her re-ignited passion for art at night. For this debut, she's secretly glad the Kangaroo didn't end up looking like a rabbit and she could finally pay tribute to her pet tortoise which drowned years ago, in an unfortunate accident.
- Author(s)Richard Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shanise Ng
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.