All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith just these two books, students can learn a quarter of the two thousand characters designated for daily use by the Japanese government. Volume 1 concentrates on pictographs and contains some two hundred kanji with memory aids, explanatory drawings, examples of kanji formation by combining elements, and common-use word compounds. Volume 2 contains three hundred more kanji, including those of more abstract construction. Each volume is in a handy size and contains a complete stroke-count index. Recommended as a classroom supplement for all levels.
- Author BiographyBorn in Tokyo, Daiki Kusuya is a translator of scientific documents. He is also author of Katakana Tangology.
- Author(s)Daiki Kusuya
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content Note197 B&W illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width104 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.