All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.35
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.23
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.95
About this product
- DescriptionKansas Off the Beaten Path features the things travelers and locals want to see and experience--if only they knew about them. From the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales, Kansas Off the Beaten Path takes the reader down the road less traveled and reveals a side of Kansas that other guidebooks just don't offer.
- Author BiographyPatti DeLano is a travel writer and photographer who has vacationed in Arkansas for more than 20 years. She is also the author of Kansas off the Beaten Path and Missouri Off the Beaten Path.
- Author(s)Patti DeLano,Sarah Smarsh
- PublisherGPP Travel
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGPP Travel
- Out-of-print date04/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight19 g
- Width168 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.