Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the perennial question: why should we be moral? this book argues that we can only give a truly and morally satisfying answer to that question by radically reconfiguring our conception of the self and the way it relates to others.
- Author BiographyMARK (aka Joss) WALKERhas been a permanent lecturer at the University of Birmingham, UK since 1991, before which he taught at the American University in Cairo, Egypt,Thames Polytechnic,England,and the University of Keele, England.
- Author(s)Mark Thomas Walker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight821 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.