Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates the extent to which Kant's work has permeated wide areas of learing, across many disciplines, despite a general igrance, especially in England, of the details of his highly technical philosophy. Consisting of nine major contributions to the Leeds Kant Conference in April 1990, Kant and his Influence shows how Kant's thought has had a marked effect on philosophers, both Continental and Analytic, social and art historians, theologians and Church leaders.
- Author BiographyGeorge MacDonald Ross is Director of the Subject Centre for Philosophical and Religious Studies and Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Leeds, UK. In 2006 he was awarded a National Teaching Fellowship for his contribution to the improvement of learning and teaching in higher education in the UK.
- Author(s)George MacDonald Ross
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.