All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on his earlier work, Ronald Green presents Kant as a major inspiration of Kierkegaard's authorship. Green argues that Kant's ethics provided the rigor on which Kierkegaard drew in developing his concept of sin. He maintains that the chief difference between Kant and Kierkegaard has to do with whether we need a historical savior to restore our broken moral wills.
- Author(s)Ronald M. Green
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.