Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionKant's idea of reflective judgment is the peculiar discovery of the third Critique . Reflective judgment articulates the interplay between sensibility and rationality, the world of nature and the human mind, in order to constitute human experience and the sphere of human inter-subjective relationships. In the act of reflection, Kant's philosophy finally comes to reflect upon itself and the meaning of its critical endeavor.
- Author(s)Angelica Nuzzo
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- Series TitleHistory of Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight789 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.