All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lucid survey takes readers on a thought--provoking tour through the life and work of Immanuel Kant. * Offers an excellent introduction to the broad range of Kant's philosophical thought. * Provides an exposition of Kant's major philosophical works, including the Critique of Pure Reason. * Topics covered include Kant's theory of empirical cognition, his doctrine of transcendental idealism, and his theory of the limits of reason.
- Author BiographyAllen W. Wood is Ward W. and Priscilla B. Woods Professor at Stanford University. He is the author of seven books, including Hegel's Ethical Thought (1990), Kant's Ethical Thought (1999), Unsettling Obligations (2002) and Karl Marx (second edition, 2004). He is co--editor, with Paul Guyer, of the Critique of Pure Reason (1999).
- Author(s)Allen W. Wood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2004
- Series TitleBlackwell Great Minds
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.