All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionRaises a question of the importance in political philosophy: can one find an adequate moral foundation for democratic socialism that will preserve the (sometimes Kantian) insights of Marx without falling into the Marxist tion that moral philosophy is simply bourgeois 'ideology'?
- Author(s)Harry Van Der Linden
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight525 g
- Width6 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.