Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw about Kant's Critique of Pure Reason in one volume. The Critique is one of the most written-about texts in the history of philosophy, however, it is also toriously difficult to read. Burnham and Young unravel Kant's text passage-by-passage, making the reading and appreciation of the primary work achievable. Designed to be read alongside Kant, this approach will be helpful for students and lecturers alike.
- Author BiographyDouglas Burnham is Professor of Philosophy at Staffordshire University and author of An Introduction to Kant's Critique of Judgement (Edinburgh University Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Douglas Burnham,Harvey Young
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- Series TitleEdinburgh Philosophical Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteNone
- Weight311 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.