All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionEmanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason is one of the most widely read texts in the history of philosophy. Douglas Burnham and Harvey Young unravel this difficult text, passage by passage, making reading and appreciating this work achievable and enjoyable. Designed to be read alongside the original, this guide is essential for students and scholars at all levels.
- Author BiographyDouglas Burnham is Professor of Philosophy at Staffordshire University. Harvey Young is completing his Ph.D. at Staffordshire University.
- Author(s)Douglas Burnham
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationIndiana
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight301 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5487 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.