All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionSituates Borges at the limit of philosophy and literature.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Johnson is Associate Professor of Comparative Literature at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. He is the coeditor of Thinking with Borges and coauthor (with Scott Michaelsen) of Anthropology's Wake: Attending to the End of Culture.
- Author(s)David E. Johnson
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Latin American and Iberian Thought and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.