Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionKant's Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals is one of the most important works in modern moral philosophy. This collection of essays, the first of its kind in nearly thirty years, introduces the reader to some of the most important studies of the book from the past two decades, arranged in the form of a collective commentary.
- Author BiographyPaul Guyer is the Florence R. C. Murray Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of Kant and the Claims of Taste (Cambridge) and Kant and the Experience of Freedom (Cambridge), the editor of The Cambridge Companion to Kant, and the co-editor and translator with Allen Wood of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason (Cambridge, forthcoming).
- Author(s)Paul Guyer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/1997
- Series TitleCritical Essays on the Classics Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width174 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.